– Eddy Denegri Tineo – Electrical Engineering Student from University of Engineering and Technology – UTEC
– Christian Monterrey Ikeda – Electrical Engineering Student from University of Engineering and Technology – UTEC
– Jose Magallanes Cardenas – Electrical Engineering Student from University of Engineering and Technology – UTEC
– Julio Valdivia – Director of Bioengineering from University of Engineering and Technology – UTEC ；NASA Searcher
– Katia Vega – Founder of Beauty Technology, Assistant Professor from University of California, Davis.
– Disrupton: Wearables for Space
Disrupton, a UTEC event that promotes the creativity of the students and gives them the possibility to materialize their ideas in a functional product. This year, Disrupton: Wearables for Space aimed to generate a creative movement thought about the needs of astronauts in Space; and for this, students putted all their imagination in generating solutions beyond this world. 77 teams presented their proposals with the aim of creating technology to outside of our world. The winning team is Suit Dreamz. They are traveling to Shenzhen to show their project at “Maker Faire Shenzhen”.
Suit Dreamz: Astronauts have some difficulties at the Spacial Station. One of them is the quality of sleep, mainly because the lack of gravity. It generates a reduction in their performance. Suit Dreamz simulates the gravity force in Earth. Electromagnets are located in their suit to generate an electromagnetic force. They are located in ergonomic points to make the astronaut feel that he is resting in a bed.